Monday 23 May 2011

Whitepit 21st may 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts updating after the bang but unfortunately my computer packed up on me but no matter I'm back. So a quick up date from the past couple of weeks. Myself and Henry D went back down a few days after the bang and yes it was fairly successful. The wall and floor had both taken heavy damage and created about 19 loads of spoil of which we hauled back up to the dump.

Then on the following Wednesday evening myself and Jo went down for a couple of hours and removed alot of the big boulder in the floor. Now it looks like the roof has has turned south and digging straight down is the way on.

Lastly for this blog I went down on Saturday to try and widen the hole at the end.I spent a good couple of hours trying to get one little rock out turns out it was like a bloody ice Burg but i got the bugger out. The next digging session should be interesting when everyone else turns up and tries to figure out how the hell we're gonna get this rock up and out of the dig.

That's it all up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment